Friday, June 8, 2012

On Sale in my Etsy Shop....

Yes, dear readers, like many of you I have an Etsy shop! I just finished setting up the special sales on my listings this month. If you're a fan of my burlap pillows....or rosette necklaces....or my original vintage style Halloween banners, click on over there!






A vintage brooch centers this pretty rosette necklace!



A pretty red and black necklace with a Steampunk vibe and a teeny tiny skull with red crystal eyes!




One of my popular Halloween banners hand painted in a vintage carnival style.


Click on over and check out my shop. You never know what you will find!


1 comment:

  1. Im glad your sharing your journey to beat breast cancer! It's really inspiring and it offers hope...that's a VERY kind and selfless thing to do in your hour of need...I wish I could do or offer more than a simple THANK YOU! I love your blog and your Etsy shop, I just discovered them both and I'm having so much fun :). Kerry Lyn

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read every one. They let me know if I'm on a good track with my blog. Thanks for stopping by!

Book Page Christmas DIY

Most of you have figured out I am a color freak with an obsession  for turquoise, red and cobalt blue.  However, I also obsess about ...